Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Welcome to The Inspired Women Podcast. In this week’s bonus pod your host Megan Hall chats about the mental illness and undesirable behavior.
Megan Hall is a progressive, mom, wife, psychology student, care bear stuck in a human body, and an advocate for change. Her favorite color is pink and favorite music decade is the 1990’s. She loves glitter, nature, hanging out with friends, and cuddling her husband.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode:
- Living With Bipolar 2 Featuring Rebecca McDow
- Art & BiPolar Depression Featuring Anne Villano
- No Shame in Getting Help With Your Mental Health Featuring Star LaBranche
- Episode 85 Educating & Inspiring Children Today With Zoie Hoffman
- Alcoholism Featuring Christina Kimbrough
- Become a Podcast Guest
Connect With Megan: