Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Welcome to The Inspired Women Podcast. In today’s episode your host Megan Hall interviews Rebecca Hyde.
Rebecca Hyde is a professional volunteer, military spouse, mom, friend, sister, humorist, and mental health advocate. She does a little bit of everything all while managing her mental health struggles with bipolar disorder. It’s been a rough road- but she makes it through each day by giving herself a little grace, a lot of humor, and the daily reminder that it’s okay to not be okay!
- My New Mental Health Diagnosis
- Living With Bipolar 2 Featuring Rebecca McDow
- Art & BiPolar Depression Featuring Anne Villano
- No Shame in Getting Help With Your Mental Health Featuring Star LaBranche
- Podcast Guest Application
*As an amazon affiliate I may receive a small percentage of proceeds from any purchases through some of the links above*
Connect With Rebecca: