Welcome to The Inspired Women Podcast. In today’s episode your host Megan Hall interviews Dawn Morgan and Daana Townsend of Myelin & Melanin.
Daana and Dawn are two Black women sharing their musings on life, MS and everything in between. Although they live with Multiple Sclerosis and this is a HUGE part of their lives Dawn and Daana are more than the disease.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- White Fragility
- Black Lives Matter Episode of Myelin & Melanin
- Black Women and Health Care Myelin & Melanin
- Synergy: Stress, Chronic Illness & Being Black Part 1 Myelin & Melanin
- Synergy: Stress, Chronic Illness & Being Black Part 2 Myelin & Melanin
- Podcast Guest Application
*As an amazon affiliate I may receive a small percentage of proceeds from any purchases through some of the links above*
Connect With Daana & Dawn: