Welcome to The Inspired Women Podcast. In today’s episode your host Megan Hall interviews Shannon Moyer-Szemenyei.
Shannon is a poet, holistic Counsellor, meditation instructor and artist who uses her voice to help others find their own. She speaks openly about her journey in overcoming c-ptsd, childhood trauma and assault. In doing so, it is her hope that others will find light on the other side of their darkness, face their trauma and begin to live the lives intended for them.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- Shannon’s Book The Years of Breaking
- She Gotta Smile By Stephen Lynch
- Classic Munsch Moods by Robert Munsch
- CPTSD Featuring Barbara Calkins
- Episode 33 Postpartum Depression With Jessie Bouton
- Episode 69 From Postpartum Depression To Discovering Your Passion With Britni Miltner
- Episode 99 Finding Yourself After Postpartum Depression With Stefani Reinold
- Podcast Guest Application
*As an amazon affiliate I may receive a small percentage of proceeds from any purchases through some of the links above*
Connect With Shannon: