Welcome to The Inspired Women Podcast. On this episode your host Megan Hall interviews Slava Dutchak.
Slava is a proud Ukrainian, who moved to the USA to receive a Ph.D degree. She grew up in a Ukrainian-speaking west, studied in a Russian-speaking Kyiv, and now lives in an English-speaking Virginia.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- Borscht Cooking Class Facebook Event
- Donate to the National Bank of Ukraine to Support Ukrainian Armed Forces
- Come Back Alive Donation for Ukrainian Military Forces
Vostok SOS is responding to the escalating situation with a comprehensive humanitarian campaign. They help people evacuate, and provide humanitarian aid and psychosocial support. They have hotlines open for affected people and their team is on the ground in the region, ready to coordinate aid. https://vostok-sos.org/…/
Charitable Foundation Voices of Children helps children affected by the war in eastern Ukraine. Thanks to donations, they provide psychological and psychosocial support to children. It helps them overcome the consequences of armed conflict and develop. https://voices.org.ua/en/
- Medical Aid and Humanitarian Relief for the Front Lines
- Information About Slava’s Third Fundraiser
- TV Rain Fleeing Russia
- Pod Save the World
- Support the podcast on Patreon
*As an amazon affiliate I may receive a small percentage of proceeds from any purchases through some of the links above*
Connect With Slava