Welcome to episode one hundred and five of The Inspired Women Podcast. In today’s episode your host Megan Hall interviews Wendi Iacobello.
Wendi Iacobello is an Army wife and a Beagle mom. She has spent the last nine years as an adult educator, has a Bachelor of Science degree in Early Childhood Education, and a Master of Arts in Instructional Technology. She is a blogger, freelance writer, instructional designer, and advisor to military spouses seeking career and education assistance. In her free time, you can usually find her volunteering at USO’s story time, outdoors in the garden, running, or playing with her Beagle puppy. Wendi is extremely passionate about helping others find their strength by sharing her experiences, insight, resources, and inspirational stories on her blog Strength 4 Spouses.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- Wendi’s blog post blog for Military One Click
- 10 things Wendi learned from her first two years as a military spouse
- The seven letter word military spouses loathe
- Podcast Guest Application
- Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities
- The Inspired Women Community
Connect With Wendi: