Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Welcome to episode ninety six of The Inspired Women Podcast. In this week’s Fri-YAY your host Megan Hall chats about shame.
Megan Hall is a mom, wife, psychology student, mental health advocate, and care bear stuck in a human body. Her favorite color is pink and favorite music decade is the 1990’s. She loves glitter, nature, hanging out with friends, and cuddling her husband.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode:
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Gifts of Imperfection By Brene Brown
- I Thought it Was Me by Brene Brown
Connect With Megan: