Welcome to Episode Thirteen of The Inspired Women Podcast. In this episode your hosts chat about their experience with body shame and what we can do about it.
Women are subjected to body shame as young as grade school on up until late adulthood. We can’t hide from it. We do it to each other. “OMG she needs to put her clothes back on” “She needs to eat a cheese burger.” Instead of supporting and accepting each other as is we tear each other apart. Today we need to come together and say we are wonderful just as we are!
Resources For This Episode
- Vicky’s Interview
- Lady Gaga Shuts Down Body Shamers
- Thyroid and Weight
- The Neighborhood Harvest
- Amy Schumer’s Response to Fat Shaming
- Sports Illustrated First “Plus Sized” Model
- Dove Real Beauty Campaign
- Debbie Laughlin Interview
- Body Shaming & Cyber Bullying
Connect With The Inspired Women Podcast
Jules & Megan