Pro-Choice, Pro-Gay, Pro-Trans, Pro-Feminism, Anti-Racism, Anti-Mental Health Stigma
I am looking to highlight stories of cis and trans women, as well as non-binary people who are comfortable in a place that centers the experiences of women. If you would like to pitch a guest for The Inspired Women Podcast please fill out the form below.
Responses to applications are sent within 7 days. If you do not see a response please check spam folder.
If you need to reach out to me please email email@example.com.
- Listen to at least one interview and peruse episode categories listed on home page.
- Get clear on what personal story you’d like to share before applying. This podcast is all about the guests’ personal journeys.
- This is not a business podcast. We do not discuss business, entrepreneurship, or how guests built their careers. We also do not discuss their products or organizations.
- While many of my guests are authors, we do not talk about guests’ books on the podcast.
- I do not feature guests who solely want to share general topics or how tos.
- Anything that has anything remotely to do with fitness, weight loss, eating “cleaner”, dieting, etc… will be an automatic no. There will be no exceptions no matter the type of story it is.
- I choose guests based on their story not accolades, where they’ve been featured previously (including other podcasts), what they do, or amount of social media followers. You do not need to mention these things in the podcast application.
Because it’s the guest’s personal experience there’s no expertise necessary to share. You are the expert of your own story!
Filling out this form does not guarantee you will be featured. Thank you!