Welcome to episode ninety six of The Inspired Women Podcast. In this week’s Fri-YAY your host Megan Hall chats about shame.
Megan Hall is a motivational speaker, women’s empowerment coach, and podcast host. Through simple life strategies she helps her clients minimize their stress and maximize their joy. Megan is a genuine, transparent, no BS kind of woman. She is willing to put it all out there in order to help other women feel connected, inspired, and supported on their life’s journey. Megan approaches all interactions with kindness and positivity in order to fully empathize with and help other women to soar.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode:
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Gifts of Imperfection By Brene Brown
- I Thought it Was Me by Brene Brown
- Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities
- Creating Healthy Boundaries Mini Course
- The Inspired Women Community
Connect With Megan: