Welcome to episode forty two of The Inspired Women Podcast. In today’s episode your host Megan Hall interviews Stacey Cummings military veteran and military spouse.
Stacey is a work at home mom that served 15 years in the Air Force as a weather observer/forecaster. Her husband is active duty Navy and they have 2 daughters. Stacey runs her own home based business with Pampered Chef and also works for the non profit Corporate America Supports You/Military Spouse Corporate Career Network. She also volunteers with many local groups to include Disabled American Vets Chapter 6, Navy Wives Clubs of America-Peninsula Norfolk #91, Wreaths Across America, and wherever else she may be needed.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- Milspo Project
- Letters between female service member and military spouse
- What it is like to be a female service member
- What it’s like to be a military spouse after serving in the military
- Corporate America Supports You
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
Connect With Stacey: