Welcome to episode two hundred and fifty nine of The Inspired Women Podcast. In today’s episode your host Megan Hall interviews Shareen Rivera.
Shareen Rivera is an accomplished Ghostwriter, best-selling Author, and Professional Speaker. She has dedicated her life to turning her pain into a purpose by empowering other women to believe in themselves enough to take steps towards bettering their future. She believes that sharing is an integral part of healing; a wound cannot heal without air, and that the world can by healed by each of us collectively taking action to healing ourselves.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode
- Raw Confessions of Heartache to Healing: My Journey to Empowerment
- To Love Again: Lessons to Heal from Childhood Trauma and Heartbreak
- Deepak Chopra Superbrain
- Women Helping Women Entrepreneurs Group
- Jennifer Alvarez
- Podcast Guest Application
- Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities
- The Inspired Women Community
Connect With Shareen: