Welcome to episode one hundred and thirty four of The Inspired Women Podcast. In this week’s Fri-YAY your host Megan Hall chats about sexual abuse.
Megan Hall is a motivational speaker, women’s empowerment coach, and podcast host. Through simple life strategies she helps her clients minimize their stress and maximize their joy. Megan is a genuine, transparent, no BS kind of woman. She is willing to put it all out there in order to help other women feel connected, inspired, and supported on their life’s journey. Megan approaches all interactions with kindness and positivity in order to fully empathize with and help other women to soar.
Topics Mentioned In This Episode:
- Facebook live sexual assault
- Myths about sexual assault
- Facts and Statistics about sexual abuse
- Paint the 757 Purple Fundraiser
- The Inspired Women Membership Community
- Ask Megan
- Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities
- The Inspired Women Community
Connect With Megan: